Langga Speaks Podcast
LSP 80: Ask Langga Anything II (Mostly SYMBIS)
September 19, 2021
Apple & Jeric Defante
In this episode we answer some of the questions from our livestream in our Langga Speaks Off-The-Record Facebook Group. Most of them are related to our Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS) Episodes.
Here are the questions we tried to answer:
- If gagawa kayo ng book/books niyo in the future - it’s more on?
- How to deal with hypocrites (if they are unavoidable)?
- What are the common intentions that both of you usually pray for every single day? -
- Paano po ba malalaman kung time na to make amin?
- What if kung yung kausap mo nalaman mo na may baby na and not sure if single dad siya, should I ask directly?
- How do you forgive mistakes that are committed repeatedly?
- How would you know if you are ready to enter a relationship and if he is your “God’s Best?”
- How to deal with non-negotiables before being in a relationship?
- Totoo daw po ba yung “add to cart?”
- Is there really a good amount of chance that a man would change for the better and sincerely get back with an ex after a decade since their breakup?
- What are your thoughts of getting a relationship with an atheist when you are a devout Catholic?
❤️ Support Our Mission by simply sending us a virtual coffee at
💍Save Your Marriage Before It Starts HERE > https://langgaspeaks.com/symbis
🎤Our Podcast Host 👉 https://bit.ly/speaklikelangga (FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card when you sign-up with this link)
🛒SHOP using our LINKS
SHOPEE : bit.ly/shopeelangga
📊 PODMETRICS - the only analytics you'll ever need for your podcast
SIGN UP NOW at podmetrics.co with referral code "LanggaSpeaks"
📲 Connect with us on all the things 👉 sleek.bio/langgaspeaks
Support the show